My Weirder-est School #2: Miss Porter Is Out of Order! (Paperback)
Other Books in Series
This is book number 2 in the My Weirder-est School series.
- #1: My Weirder-est School #1: Dr. Snow Has Got to Go! (Paperback): $4.99
- #3: My Weirder-est School #3: Dr. Floss Is the Boss! (Library Binding): $16.89
- #4: My Weirder-est School #4: Miss Blake Is a Flake! (Paperback): $4.99
- #5: My Weirder-est School #5: Mr. Marty Loves a Party! (Paperback): $4.99
- #6: My Weirder-est School #6: Mrs. Bacon Is Fakin'! (Library Binding): $16.89
- #7: My Weirder-est School #7: Ms. Jo-Jo Is a Yo-Yo! (Paperback): $4.99
- #8: My Weirder-est School #8: Miss Aker Is a Maker! (Paperback): $4.99
- #9: My Weirder-est School #9: Mrs. Barr Has Gone Too Far! (Paperback): $4.99
- #10: My Weirder-est School #10: Mr. Ott Is a Crackpot! (Paperback): $4.99
With more than 23 million books sold, the My Weird School series really gets kids reading!
In this second book in the My Weirder-est School series, A.J. and his friends are getting a substitute.
Miss Porter isn’t your average teacher, though. She’s a Personal Digital Assistant that literally knows everything. She can tell a million hundred weird jokes and get pizza delivered by drone in seconds!
But what happens when Miss Porter’s system is no longer set to fun? Will anyone be able to shut her down before she takes over Ella Mentry?
Perfect for reluctant readers and all kids hungry for funny school stories, Dan Gutman’s hugely popular My Weird School chapter book series has something for everyone. Don’t miss the hilarious adventures of A.J. and the gang!
About the Author
Dan Gutman is the New York Times bestselling author of the Genius Files series; the Baseball Card Adventure series, which has sold more than 1.5 million copies around the world; and the My Weird School series, which has sold more than 12 million copies. Thanks to his many fans who voted in their classrooms, Dan has received nineteen state book awards and ninety-two state book award nominations. He lives in New York City with his wife, Nina. You can visit him online at www.dangutman.com.
Jim Paillot lives in Arizona (another weird place) with his weird wife and two weird children. Isn’t that weird? You can visit him on his weird website at www.jimpaillot.com