Dog Diaries: Dinosaur Disaster (Hardcover)
On Our Shelves Now
Other Books in Series
This is book number 6 in the Dog Diaries series.
- #1: Dog Diaries: A Middle School Story (Hardcover): $9.99
- #2: Dog Diaries: Happy Howlidays: A Middle School Story (Hardcover): $9.99
- #3: Dog Diaries: Mission Impawsible: A Middle School Story (Hardcover): $9.99
- #4: Dog Diaries: Curse of the Mystery Mutt: A Middle School Story (Hardcover): $9.99
- #5: Dog Diaries: Ruffing It: A Middle School Story (Hardcover): $9.99
- #7: Dog Diaries: Big Top Bonanza (Hardcover): $9.99
Junior, the first dog author to top the New York Times bestseller list, leads the canine heist of the century to fetch the ultimate treasure: DINOSAUR BONES!We’re in luck, my person-pal, because we are going to see DINO-ROARS! Yes, we! Including me, Junior, everyone’s favorite PUP. Not even the pesky “no dogs in the museum” rule can keep me away from this fossil-tastic FEAST-A-SAURUS. So join me to discover:
- How I came snout-to-face with a TERRIER-SAURUS REX in the flesh (well, the BONE)!
- The dustiest, moldiest, most PAW-fect sniff-a-licious scents I've ever wrapped my nose around.
- Why my pack of pooch pals and I planned a BARK-tastic break-in.
About the Author
James Patterson is the world's bestselling author. The creator of Max Einstein and Middle School, he founded JIMMY Patterson to publish books that young readers will love. He lives in Florida with his family.