Dog Diaries: Mission Impawsible: A Middle School Story (Hardcover)
On Our Shelves Now
Other Books in Series
This is book number 3 in the Dog Diaries series.
- #1: Dog Diaries: A Middle School Story (Hardcover): $9.99
- #2: Dog Diaries: Happy Howlidays: A Middle School Story (Hardcover): $9.99
- #4: Dog Diaries: Curse of the Mystery Mutt: A Middle School Story (Hardcover): $9.99
- #5: Dog Diaries: Ruffing It: A Middle School Story (Hardcover): $9.99
- #6: Dog Diaries: Dinosaur Disaster (Hardcover): $9.99
- #7: Dog Diaries: Big Top Bonanza (Hardcover): $9.99
Grab your sunglasses and slather on the sunscreen! In this laugh-out-loud adventure for kids and animal lovers everywhere, summer is here and Junior is getting his very own doggy vacation.
It's me, Junior, back again with another tail-wagging tale of mischief-making! I'll tell you all about the fur-raising time I had when my pet humans went on a trip without me, and the horrible place they left me. Here are some of the adventures I had:
- How I survived on a diet of icky vegetables, with no yummy, drool-inducing meat in sight!
- My super-secret plan to steal delicious hamburgers!
- How my pooch pals and I cooked up a grand scheme to break free and get back home.
It's a dangerous mission, but as I always say, you can't keep a good dog down!
About the Author
James Patterson is the world's bestselling author. The creator of Max Einstein and Middle School, he founded JIMMY Patterson to publish books that young readers will love. He lives in Florida with his family.
Praise for Dog Diaries:An Amazon Best Book of the Month!A Barnes & Noble Top Book of the Month!
"Junior is a dog of great enthusiasm [with an] endearingly canine first-dog voice. Watson's numerous cartoon illustrations... perfectly capture Junior's whimsical attitude...This series opener is a romp in the park."
--- Kirkus Reviews
"Bolstered by Watson's spry cartoons, Patterson and Butler's rollicking story will catch--and hold--the attention of young readers, especially those of the dog-loving variety."
--- Publisher's Weekly
"Patterson's tongue-in-cheek humor, accompanied by Butler's comic illustrations, makes this illustrated chapter book a lighthearted 'dog and his boy' story for dog-lovers and fans of Tom Watson's Stick Dog series."