6th Grade at Home: A Student and Parent Guide with Lessons and Activities to Support 6th Grade Learning (Math & English Skills) (Learn at Home) (Paperback)
6th Grade at Home offers simple, guided lessons and activities that students and their parents can use to help keep grade-appropriate English and math skills on track.
With the perfect mix of practical lessons and hands-on activities, the Learn at Home series helps keep kids engaged and up-to-date—no matter where class is held. Written to bolster independent learning, this student-centric workbook includes parent tips and simple support to help keep kids’ education on track.
• Guided help for key 6th grade English and math topics
• Skills broken into short, easy-to-accomplish lessons
• Modules designed to encourage students to dive in, explore, and engage in interactive learning
• Fun at-home learning activities using common household items
• Parent tips to contextualize lessons and help assist your child
6th Grade at Home covers key grade-appropriate English and math skills including:
• reading comprehension
• writing, essays, and literary elements
• major parts of speech
• vocabulary, grammar, and editing
• fractions, percents, ratios, and proportions
• mean, median & mode
• early algebra
• equations & inequalities
• graph literacy and more!
About the Author
The experts at The Princeton Review have been helping students, parents, and educators achieve the best results at every stage of the education process since 1981. The Princeton Review has helped millions succeed on standardized tests, and provides expert advice and instruction to help parents, teachers, students, and schools navigate the complexities of school admission. In addition to classroom courses in over 40 states and 20 countries, The Princeton Review also offers online and school-based courses, one-to-one and small-group tutoring as well as online services in both admission counseling and academic homework help.