Greywaren (The Dreamer Trilogy #3) (Hardcover)
Other Books in Series
The majestic conclusion to Maggie Stiefvater’s Dreamer Trilogy.
This is the story of the Lynch family.
Niall and Mór escaped their homeland for a new start, and lost themselves in what they found.
Declan has grown up as the responsible son, the responsible brother--only to find there is no way for him to keep his family safe.
Ronan has always lived on the edge between dreams and waking... but now that edge is gone, and he is falling.
Matthew has been the happy child, the brightest beam. But rebellion beckons, because it all feels like an illusion now.
This world was not made for such a family--a family with the power to make a world and break it. If they cannot save each other or themselves, we are all doomed.
About the Author
Maggie Stiefvater is the #1 New York Times bestselling author of the novels Shiver, Linger, Forever, and Sinner. Her novel The Scorpio Races was named a Michael L. Printz Honor Book by the American Library Association. The first book in The Raven Cycle, The Raven Boys, was a Publishers Weekly Best Book of the Year and the second book, The Dream Thieves, was an ALA Best Book for Young Adults. The third book, Blue Lily, Lily Blue, received five starred reviews. The final book, The Raven King, received four. She is also the author of All the Crooked Saints and Call Down the Hawk. She is also an artist and musician. She lives in Virginia with her husband and their two children. You can visit her online at maggiestiefvater.com.
Praise for Blue Lily, Lily Blue:
* "Blue Lily, Lily Blue is, simply, a triumph." -- Booklist, starred review
* "Expect this truly one-of-a-kind series to come to a thundering close." -- Kirkus Reviews, starred review
* "We have not yet finished loving these characters and exploring their world." -- The Bulletin of the Center for Children's Books, starred review
* "Stiefvater's razor-sharp characterizations, drily witty dialogue, and knack for unexpected metaphors and turns of phrase make for sumptuous, thrilling reading... Readers will snap up the final installment the second it's available." -- Publishers Weekly, starred review
* "The prose is crisp and dazzling and the dialogue positively crackles." -- School Library Journal, starred review
Praise for The Dream Thieves:
* "Richly written and filled with figurative language... this story of secrets and dreams, of brothers and of all-too-real magic is an absolute marvel of imagination and an irresistible invitation to wonder." -- Booklist, starred review
* "Mind-blowingly spectacular... Stiefvater's careful exploration of class and wealth and their limitations and opportunities astounds with its sensitivity and sophistication. The pace is electric, the prose marvelously sure-footed and strong, but it's the complicated characters... that meld magic and reality into an engrossing, believable whole." -- Kirkus Reviews, starred review
* "A paranormal thriller... this installment [is] more tense and foreboding than its predecessor -- and every bit as gripping." -- Publishers Weekly, starred review
* "A complex web of magical intrigue and heartstopping action." -- The Bulletin of the Center for Children's Books, starred review
* "Readers who want a moody chill and appreciate an atmospheric turn of phrase will want to spend more time in Henrietta." -- School Library Journal, starred review
Praise for The Raven Boys:
A Publishers Weekly Best Book of the Year
"Stiefvater is a master storyteller." -- USA Today
"A dizzying paranormal romance tinged with murder and Welsh mythology." -- The Los Angeles Times
* "Simultaneously complex and simple, compulsively readable, marvelously wrought." -- Kirkus Reviews, starred review
* "A tour de force... such a memorable read." -- Publishers Weekly, starred review
* "One unexpected and wonderful surprise after another... a marvel of imagination." -- Booklist, starred review
* "The Raven Boys is an incredibly rich and unique tale, a supernatural thriller of a different flavor... Fans have been salivating for Stiefvater's next release and The Raven Boys delivers." -- School Library Journal, starred review
"Equal parts thriller and mystery, with a measured dash of romance sprinkled on top... Maggie has woven such a unique, intriguing narrative that I struggled for comparisons." -- MTV.com