AP World History: Modern Premium, 2022-2023: 5 Practice Tests + Comprehensive Review + Online Practice (Barron's Test Prep) (Paperback)
Looking for more ways to prep? Check out Barron's AP World History Podcast wherever you get your favorite podcasts AND power up your study sessions with Barron's AP World History on Kahoot!-- additional, free prep to help you ace your exam!
Be prepared for exam day with Barron’s. Trusted content from AP experts!
Barron’s AP World History: Modern, Premium: 2022-2023 includes in-depth content review and online practice. It’s the only book you’ll need to be prepared for exam day.
Written by Experienced Educators
- Learn from Barron’s--all content is written and reviewed by AP experts
- Build your understanding with comprehensive review tailored to the most recent exam
- Get a leg up with tips, strategies, and study advice for exam day--it’s like having a trusted tutor by your side
Be Confident on Exam Day
- Sharpen your test-taking skills with 5 full-length practice tests--2 in the book, and 3 more online
- Strengthen your knowledge with in-depth review covering all Units on the AP World History: Modern Exam
- Reinforce your learning with practice questions at the end of each chapter
- Continue your practice with 3 full-length practice tests on Barron’s Online Learning Hub
- Simulate the exam experience with a timed test option
- Deepen your understanding with detailed answer explanations and expert advice
- Gain confidence with scoring to check your learning progress
About the Author
About the Author
John McCannon, Ph.D. (Nashua/New Hampshire) John McCannon earned a Ph.D. in history from the University of Chicago in 1994. He has taught Russian, European, and world history at several universities in the United States and Canada. He has worked as an AP Reader for the College Board and is currently an associate professor of history at Southern New Hampshire University.
About the Publisher
In the 1930s, Manuel H. Barron opened a bookstore in Brooklyn, New York.
People from the community asked Mr. Barron about books that might be available to help their children study for the New York State Regents exams. After realizing there wasn't anything available, Mr. Barron created his own study guides.
80 years later, Barron's has helped millions of people prepare for their next step.