Night Hunt (Dragon Kingdom of Wrenly #3) (Paperback)
Temporarily Out Of Stock - Can Be Ordered For You, Takes Extra Time.
Other Books in Series
This is book number 3 in the Dragon Kingdom of Wrenly series.
- #1: The Coldfire Curse (Dragon Kingdom of Wrenly #1) (Paperback): $9.99
- #2: Shadow Hills (Dragon Kingdom of Wrenly #2) (Paperback): $9.99
- #4: Ghost Island (Dragon Kingdom of Wrenly #4) (Paperback): $9.99
- #5: Inferno New Year (Dragon Kingdom of Wrenly #5) (Paperback): $9.99
- #6: Ice Dragon (Dragon Kingdom of Wrenly #6) (Paperback): $9.99
- #7: Cinder's Flame (Dragon Kingdom of Wrenly #7) (Paperback): $9.99
- #8: The Shattered Shore (Dragon Kingdom of Wrenly #8) (Paperback): $9.99
- #9: Legion of Lava (Dragon Kingdom of Wrenly #9) (Paperback): $9.99
In the third installment of the exciting Dragon Kingdom of Wrenly graphic novel series, Ruskin and his friends compete in the legendary Night Hunt.
Ruskin is excited to visit Crestwood to witness a very special event, the Night Hunt, and to root for his new best friends Cinder and Groth as they compete in the exciting contest. But then Ruskin is chosen to compete, too, even though, according to the rules, he shouldn’t be allowed since he doesn’t live in Crestwood. Cinder thinks Ruskin had something to do with this special treatment and that, as the legendary scarlet dragon, Ruskin cares more about glory than he should. But is that really who Ruskin is?
It’s game on as these friends compete against each other for the ultimate prize. What they don’t realize is that nothing about this Night Hunt will follow the rules, and once again, the fate of Wrenly is at stake. Can they put aside their differences and work together before it’s too late?
About the Author
Jordan Quinn grew up in a fairy tale castle in England. It had a spiral stone staircase, a moat, and a dungeon. As a child she liked to play hide-and-go-seek and ride her beloved horse, Prince Charming. When she wasn’t riding, she wrote stories about fairies, trolls, dragons, and wizards. Today, Jordan lives on a ranch in California with her husband, son, and a golden retriever named Sir Toots-a-Lot.