Rick Steves Best of England: With Edinburgh (Paperback)
Hit England's can't-miss art, sights, and bites in two weeks or less with Rick Steves Best of England!
- Rick's expert advice on what's worth your time and money
- Short itineraries covering the best of London, Bath, the Cotswolds, Stratford-upon-Avon, Liverpool, the Lake District, and York, including Windsor Castle, Cambridge, Oxford, Stonehenge, and more
- Rick's tips for beating the crowds, skipping lines, and avoiding tourist traps
- The best of local culture, flavors, and haunts, including step-by-step walking tours of world-class museums and atmospheric neighborhoods
- Trip planning strategies like how to link destinations and design your itinerary, what to pack, where to stay, and how to get around
- Over 400 full-color pages with detailed maps and vibrant photos
- Suggestions for side trips and excursions
- Updated to reflect changes that occurred during the Covid-19 pandemic up to the date of publication
About the Author
Since 1973, Rick Steves has spent about four months a year exploring Europe. His mission: to empower Americans to have European trips that are fun, affordable, and culturally broadening. Rick produces a best-selling guidebook series, a public television series, and a public radio show, and organizes small-group tours that take over 30,000 travelers to Europe annually. He does all of this with the help of more than 100 well-traveled staff members at Rick Steves' Europe in Edmonds, WA (near Seattle). When not on the road, Rick is active in his church and with advocacy groups focused on economic and social justice, drug policy reform, and ending hunger. To recharge, Rick plays piano, relaxes at his family cabin in the Cascade Mountains, and spends time with his son Andy and daughter Jackie. Find out more about Rick at www.ricksteves.com and on Facebook.
Connect with Rick: