'Twas the Night Before Christmas in California (Hardcover)
A classic Christmas story combined with the magic of Santa visiting the GOLDEN STATE!
It's the night before Christmas in California and you're nestled snug in your bed. Your stocking is hung by the chimney with care—will Santa visit YOUR HOUSE? Follow Santa's journey to Los Angeles, Orange County, San Jose, and more in this magical retelling of a classic children's Christmas book starring landmarks like Golden Gate Bridge and Griffith Observatory. An ideal Christmas gift or holiday stocking stuffer, this read-aloud story is the perfect way for kids, parents, grandparents, and caregivers to celebrate the holiday season in California.
- A Christmas certificate announcing YOUR CHILD is on Santa's Nice List
- Magical illustrations that capture the wonder of the holiday season
- A reprisal of the classic 'Twas the Night Before Christmas story featuring Santa's visit to CALIFORNIA
- Landmarks such as Cindarella Castle, Capitol Records, Old Mission, and more
- A gift perfect for kids who live in or have relatives in California or visit the West
From San Diego to Sacramento,
from Sausalito to San Francisco,
Santa can't wait to visit all
the children on his Nice List.
He piles his sleigh high with
a sack full of gifts, and off he goes!
About the Author
Jo specialized in illustration and design in art school and has been working as a full time illustrator ever since. She has worked in magazines, children’s books, greetings cards and many areas beyond including games, puzzles, and calendars. When she‘s not busy illustrating, she also teaches art to children. Jo lives in the UK and feels very blessed to have such an exciting career, one she wishes to continue for years to come.