'Twas the Night Before Christmas in Montana (Hardcover)
A classic Christmas story combined with the magic of Santa visiting BIG SKY COUNTRY!
It's the night before Christmas in Montana and you're nestled snug in your bed. Your stocking is hung by the chimney with care—will Santa visit YOUR HOUSE? Follow Santa's journey to Helena, Great Falls, Billings, and more in this magical retelling of a classic children's Christmas book starring landmarks like Milwaukee Station and Museum of the Rockies. An ideal Christmas gift or holiday stocking stuffer, this read-aloud story is the perfect way for kids, parents, grandparents, and caregivers to celebrate the holiday season in Montana.
- A Christmas certificate announcing YOUR CHILD is on Santa's Nice List
- Magical illustrations that capture the wonder of the holiday season
- A reprisal of the classic 'Twas the Night Before Christmas story featuring Santa's visit to MONTANA
- Landmarks such as The World Museum of Mining, A Carousel for Missoula, Cathedral of St. Helena, and more
- A gift perfect for kids who live in or have relatives in Montana or visit the West
From Miles City to Missoula,
from Bozeman to Butte,
Santa can't wait to visit all
the children on his Nice List.
He piles his sleigh high with
a sack full of gifts, and off he goes!
About the Author
Jo specialized in illustration and design in art school and has been working as a full time illustrator ever since. She has worked in magazines, children’s books, greetings cards and many areas beyond including games, puzzles, and calendars. When she‘s not busy illustrating, she also teaches art to children. Jo lives in the UK and feels very blessed to have such an exciting career, one she wishes to continue for years to come.