'Twas the Night Before Christmas in West Virginia (Hardcover)
A classic Christmas story combined with the magic of Santa visiting the MOUNTAIN STATE!
It's the night before Christmas in West Virginia and you're nestled snug in your bed. Your stocking is hung by the chimney with care—will Santa visit YOUR HOUSE? Follow Santa's journey to Harpers Ferry, Wheeling, Weirton, and more in this magical retelling of a classic children's Christmas book starring landmarks like Exhibition Coal Mine and Clay Center for the Arts & Sciences. An ideal Christmas gift or holiday stocking stuffer, this read-aloud story is the perfect way for kids, parents, grandparents, and caregivers to celebrate the holiday season in West Virginia.
- A Christmas certificate announcing YOUR CHILD is on Santa's Nice List
- Magical illustrations that capture the wonder of the holiday season
- A reprisal of the classic 'Twas the Night Before Christmas story featuring Santa's visit to WEST VIRGINIA
- Landmarks such as Capitol Theatre, Old Mill, Woodburn Hall, and more
- A gift perfect for kids who live in or have relatives in West Virginia or visit the Mid-Atlantic
From Martinsburg to Morgantown,
from Blackwater Falls to Beckley,
Santa can't wait to visit all
the children on his Nice List.
He piles his sleigh high with
a sack full of gifts, and off he goes!
About the Author
Jo specialized in illustration and design in art school and has been working as a full time illustrator ever since. She has worked in magazines, children’s books, greetings cards and many areas beyond including games, puzzles, and calendars. When she‘s not busy illustrating, she also teaches art to children. Jo lives in the UK and feels very blessed to have such an exciting career, one she wishes to continue for years to come.