Unicorn Academy #6: Olivia and Snowflake (Paperback)
Temporarily Out Of Stock - Can Be Ordered For You, Takes Extra Time.
Other Books in Series
This is book number 6 in the Unicorn Academy series.
- #1: Unicorn Academy #1: Sophia and Rainbow (Paperback): $5.99
- #2: Unicorn Academy #2: Scarlett and Blaze (Paperback): $5.99
- #3: Unicorn Academy #3: Ava and Star (Paperback): $5.99
- #4: Unicorn Academy #4: Isabel and Cloud (Paperback): $5.99
- #5: Unicorn Academy #5: Layla and Dancer (Paperback): $5.99
- #7: Unicorn Academy #7: Rosa and Crystal (Library Binding): $12.99
- #8: Unicorn Academy #8: Ariana and Whisper (Paperback): $6.99
- #9: Unicorn Academy #9: Matilda and Pearl (Paperback): $5.99
- #10: Unicorn Academy #10: Freya and Honey (Paperback): $5.99
- #11: Unicorn Academy #11: Violet and Twinkle (Paperback): $5.99
- #12: Unicorn Academy #12: Isla and Buttercup (Paperback): $5.99
What if your best friend was a unicorn? Chapter book readers are flocking to this magical series, where everyone is paired with their very own unicorn!
Imagine a school where you meet your own unicorn and have amazing adventures together! That's what happens for the girls at Unicorn Academy on beautiful Unicorn Island.
Olivia hopes her sweet unicorn, Snowflake, will discover her magic before graduation day! Everyone is busy decorating Unicorn Academy for the graduation ball, but it looks like someone is trying to ruin the party. Can Olivia and Snowflake save the day and the school?
Fans of Rainbow Magic, Purrmaids, and Princess Ponies will love this new chapter book series about the magic of bonding with your own unicorn. Be sure to read all the books in this magical series!
Don't miss any books in the magical new spin-off series, Unicorn Academy Nature Magic!
About the Author
As a child, Julie Sykes was always telling tales. She still loves stories and has written many books. Julie lives in England in an old cottage with her family and a white wolf disguised as a dog. When she's not writing, she likes eating cake, reading, and walking, often at the same time. Visit her at juliesykes.co.uk.
Since graduating from Loughborough University with a degree in illustration, Lucy Truman has become one of the UK's leading commercial illustrators. Her inspiration often comes from the very funny little people in her own life, including family holidays with her nephew as well as her own children. Visit her at lucytruman.com.