Thursday, November 3rd at 7:00PM
1801 N Naper Blvd, Naperville, IL 60563
From New York Times bestselling author, beloved entrepreneur, and reality television star Bill Rancic comes a moving tale of love, family, and survival against all odds set amid the deep, wild woods of the Yukon Territory. Inspired by his own love story with wife and television personality Giuliana Rancic, both Bill and Giuliana will be on hand to discuss the book and their life together.
Join us for a special night to celebrate "First Light!" Conversation and Q&A will precede a book signing.
TICKETS AVAILABLE HERE: billrancicandersons.brownpapertickets.com
Your ticket number/seat number is your reserved place in the signing line. You will line up in order of that number and then get to meet Bill and Giuliana and have your book signed.
Here's what you get with each ticket:
- Admittance for one person (two if you purchase that ticket)
- A copy of the new book, "First Light" handed to you when you arrive
- A presentation
- A reserved place in the signing line to get your book autographed
- The opportunity to meet Bill and Giuliana
- A photo of you and Bill and Giuliana
Here's what you shouldn't expect:
- A personalization (your name in the book)
- An autograph in the book that you bought elsewhere
The seat number is actually your assigned place in the signing line. There are no assigned seats for this event.
Please order tickets using the link above. Print out your ticket and bring with you to the event.