CANCELED - The Whole Story Book Group
Friday, April 24, at 6:30PM
The whole story is back with and has gotten a bit of a redesign! Still meeting on the last Friday of each month, our focus in 2020 will be reading books written by women of color. However, instead of the entire group reading the same title, each month we will have a list of 6 titles that participants can choose from!
Adults and teenagers are welcome to join as we discuss The Whole Story!
For April, please pick at least one (though you are welcome to read more than one!) of the following titles to share with the group:
- Choose from 6 books each month to discuss. Focus on female authors of color.
• Night Watchman by Louise Erdich
• Days of Distraction by Alexandra Chang
• These Ghosts Are Family by Maisy Card
• Wow, No Thank You by Samantha Irby
• Black Widow by Leslie Streeter
• Sabrina & Corina by Kali Fajardo-Anstine
This event is free and open to the public. RSVP by calling (630) 963-2665.