SATURDAY, OCTOBER 22ND, 2016 AT 2:00 PM
ANDERSON'S BOOKSHOP NAPERVILLE
123 W JEFFERSON AVE, NAPERVILLE, IL
The wildly popular YouTube personality and author of the New York Times bestseller My Drunk Kitchen is back! This time, shes stirring up memories and tales from her past with her new book Buffering: Unshared Tales of a Life Fully Loaded.
TICKETS AVAILABLE ONLY AT:
THIS IS A PHOTO EVENT ONLY. Each fan in line must purchase a ticket (which includes a pre-signed copy of the book) in order to attend. Books purchased at other vendors are not permitted in the signing line.
Here's what you get with each ticket:
- Admittance for one person (any accompanying parent does not need a ticket)
- A copy of the new book, "Buffering" handed to you after you meet Hannah
- A reserved place in the photo line and a professional photo; No personal photographs with cell phones or digital cameras are allowed.
Here's what you shouldn't expect:
- A presentation or book talk
- A personalization (your name in the book)
- An autograph in the book that you bought elsewhere
- An autograph on any memorabilia
Please note that any customers under the age of 14 years old attending the signing MUST be accompanied by an adult. The accompanying adult will not need a ticket.
PLEASE NOTE that this event follows the author's and publisher's wishes and may mean limits on photos and the number of signed or personalized books. Anderson's Bookshop is not responsible for changes made by the author to the guidelines prior to or during the event. Your understanding is appreciated.
Please note that tickets are non-refundable. If you miss the event, in order to receive your book you will need to present your paper ticket to us.