The Whole Story Book Group
Friday, February 28th at 6:30PM
The whole story is back with and has gotten a bit of a redesign! Still meeting on the last Friday of each month, our focus in 2020 will be reading books written by women of color. However, instead of the entire group reading the same title, each month we will have a list of 6 titles that participants can choose from!
Adults and teenagers are welcome to join as we discuss The Whole Story!
For February, please pick at least one (though you are welcome to read more than one!) of the following titles to share with the group:
- Remembrance: A Novel by Rita Woods
- Little Gods by Meng Jin
- Hitting a Straight Lick with a Crooked Stick by Zora Neal Herston
- The Magical Language of Others by E.J. Koh
- Tell Me How It Ends by Valeria Luiselli
- The Ungrateful Refugee by Dina Nayeri
This event is free and open to the public. RSVP by calling (630) 963-2665.